sábado, 4 de dezembro de 2010

Hit Parade International Festival - Various - Volume 1

Here we are in 1981. The Reader's Digest Selection of instrumental music. Eight LPs. Here the number 1

* HITS AROUND THE WORLD

A - Something (Steve Chandler) / We've only just begun (Beverly Kelly e Alan Copeland) / Summer wind (Les Brown) / Snowbird (Joe Reisman) / Ne me quitte pas (Pete King) / Don't cry for me Argentina (Joan Baxter)
B - Io che non vivo senza te (Norman Percival) / Zorba o grego (Joe Reisman) / Durham town (Al Capps) / Bridge over troubled water (Jack Turner) / Na baixa do sapateiro (Wally Scott) / A walk in the black forest (Freddy Martin)


Um comentário:

Any middle-aged German Witch in Amerika disse...

Hello, this is my first time here on your blog.

I have seen a link on Spiral's site, and I got curious when I saw this post being announced there. I am very interested in these Readers Digest Collections, and I am happy to see this one introduced here.

Will you continue and post all 8 LPs from this collection? That would be super! Thank you so much!!